Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hainan Island - the delevoping island

Qiong Hai 琼海 -My real hometown in China
Our Village in China (welcoming us)
Finally I have the chance to go back to the home country / home town of my grandfather. I heard alot of story about my grandfather, what I want to say is " I'm proud of you, ah gong! " (missing grandpa and grandma).  Grandpa's sibling used to stay at Qiong Hai in Hainan Island where some of relatives still staying there. I was so great to see them.

Corn Pancake *nice*

Vegetable Bun
 Bo Ao (博鳌港)is really a nice place. It located on the East of Hainan Island. It has beautiful landscape and sea. It's only can reach there by boat.
Bo Ao - Jade Belt Beach - Guinnese World Record







Bo Ao

The biggest Guan Yin on the Sea - Nan Shan Shi

San Ya (三亚)
San Ya was named as China's Hawaii (please forgive that I'm not agree with it). I believed it was beautiful as Hawaii, however, it was developing and might get polluted. I would say, it's still a beautiful city.
San Ya (三亚)

San Ya (三亚)
 The show entitled "Impression of Hainan" by Zhang Yi Mou in Haikou curtain, which was really impressed me. It was so interesting, well designed state located beside the beach. The show contains everything about Hainan Island.
印象海南岛- Impression of Hainan

No comments:

Post a Comment