Monday, February 28, 2011

Hong Kong Delight

It was my second trip to Hong Kong. Thank you Margaret brought me around Hong Kong. I have totally no idea how to take buses to destination, especially the local bus, they called it 小巴 (xiu ba) in Cantonese. Well, schedule of the day was flexible and planned by my Hong Kong's friend, Margaret. We took this bus to Stanley, gone through hill road, bangalows on the hill, familiar beaches always shown in TVB dramas.

 

 
We were enjoying walking around Stanley Market and We also had our pleasant lunch at one of the spanish restaurant. A very good and comfortable weather surrounded me, sitting outdoor of the restaurant designed with relaxable environment.



 Then, we took a tram up to the peak near by Central (中环), visited the wax museum with lots of famous celebrities and politician, most of them are Hong Kong celebrities. The concrete jungle night light sight seeing viewed from the hill is really amaze. Vision across the Hong Kong island, sea and mainland city. It's really a magnificient sight.

View from The Peak.
Art design on the street, represented the culture of 80's Hong Kong.
Ip Man.
Andy Lau.
Leo Ku.

The Harbour night view  from Avenue of Stars, along the Tsim Sha Tsui (尖沙咀)Promenade. I spent day to night time at Avenue of Stars, enjoyed a cup of Green tea Frappracino at Starbucks with my sisters. She had a portrait sketch experience in Hong Kong. The sky turned dark, it is the time for the photograph section. It was really my hard time to capture the Hong Kong night view without a tripod, but I tried my best. The colourful lighting on the building were celebrating the coming Christmas, the scenery is really............. there is only a word in my heart - "beautiful".




One of my favourite dessert is the Mango dessert from 许留山. Maybe mango is my favourite fruit, I will always have mango as my dessert when I see it. It sounds a bit crazy, but I love it.
 


Subway Station.
The transportation in Hong Kong are very convenient included Subway station, Ting Ting Car, Local bus, Public Transport, and Taxi. Those public transports are not expensive, it could be affortable. You also could purchase an Octopus Card to travel everywhere by touching the machine. The card also could be use at convenient stores and restaurants. It's very convenient. 

Ting ting Public Transport.

No comments:

Post a Comment