Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring in HangZhou, China (杭州)

Spend a day to visit HangZhou when you travelling to Shanghai. We took the express train from Shanghai to HangZhou. After arriving at HangZhou Railway Station, we joined the local tour persuing by the local resident. West lake is the most famous place in Hang Zhou. It is real big and very tired walking half way along the lake. Many people do cycling, jogging in West Lake. We were enjoying the scenery in the Spring Season.

 
 


 

 

 
 

Cherry Blossom in Spring, the reality on my sight was so peaceful with colourful cherry in red, pink and white. These is my first experience watching cherry blossom along the pedestrain way. I thought Cherry Blossom is only happen in Japan, I never expect I could watch it here. I'm very satisfied my journey to HangZhou.




No comments:

Post a Comment